My other FO was an experiment. Wendy and Cara were pretty into these last month and my head couldn't wrap around how it worked. Using this pattern, I did up a simple dishcloth in cottontots to try it out. I will definitely do it again, however in less pretty colours, so I can actually use my dishcloth (I really need one). However, the yarn was originally bought for the big gurl, so she can keep the blankie/tablecloth for Barbie. I will not be doing anything too large scale in mitres, but it was fun (except the frogging because when I think about how I crochet, I change it. This was knit on size four dpns. I think I will use some more of Vyvyan's dishcloth patterns in the future.
WIPI took pictures of the WIP's that have been floating around for a few years.