Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday,

Do you ever get to the point where things just get away from you? You ask a simple question and the next thing you know you are booking a vacation day and having your aunt & uncle over and the maid still hasn't come to clean and the gurlz are too young to put to work?
What to do?
This morning I knitted. It was lovely - kids still sleeping, coffee brewing and silence everywhere. I may have to frog what I knit, but I did some nonetheless.
Then off to work like normal, the big gurlz last day of kindergarten.
I'm not sure what it is about the heat this year, but I think it is because it doesn't cool down enough at night to alleviate the pressure. My sinuses are throbbing and my throat is so scratchy. No I'm not sick, it's just the air quality. But it could turn into illness, so I will have to watch out.
I am going off to bed now, because I am tired and that way I can get up early and do everything (besides they won't be here until tomorrow so the pressure isn't great enough yet to get everything done).
Must make list of things to do tomorrow first because there are quite a few.

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Hmmm...I think that I feel that way everyday...things are getting away from me and piling up all over. ACK! At least I can take one day a week...and unbury from the clutter and dust!
It is HOT HOT HOT here too! Bleck!