Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally

..on Thursday I went to work and there was lots of it.
...at about 4:00 pm today I figured out what I do there and did it (JK - but felt pretty dumb some times).
..I have half my dishes done - the other half, well I came over to turn the computer on and forgot to go do them. I should go right now and ...
...my Yarn Pirate Booty club arrived. Killer Bees is the yarn and there were TWO yarn pirate circular needles - size 2.25 and 2.75; 2 sizes I did not have in circs. HOORAY
..I found the little something for my SP11 pal and ordered it (may have mentioned that already). It arrived today - less than five days. Shop at the Sweet Sheep for speedy delivery Robyn's Nest is also fast, just didn't have this item.
...I am on the homes stretch of the harvest sock - I have learned my lesson and will try it in the recommended yarn (provided I have it) first from now on.
...worked on big gurl's socks and am halfway through the gusset increases.
...Friday, and I have a 3 day weekend due to remembrance day. Of course, there is still lots to do.
Only thing left to do ... figure the camera out again.

No comments: