Friday, September 7, 2007

Super Friday

Hurray it's Friday night and i can go to bed and...
well the radio won't go off to wake me up but the gurlz may. They were a little late to bed and swam tonight so hair toes eyes and fingers crossed that they sleep until 7:30 am instead of 6:00 am. Little gurl goes to her Dad tomorrow and then I have to finish up the purse for the niece. I am resigned to the fact that the hat which I am not crazy about anyways will not be going to the nephew. nutter butter. (read that somewhere and liked it). Also have to work on church books (finish what I started so promisingly) pack a SP11 package and send the secret project off. Wow.
Plus of course there is always laundry and dishes and housework and groceries and.... that's right I'm supposed to bring something on Sunday to party and.
I sleep now.
Worry about all that other crap tomorrow.
nightynight

No comments: