- Nothing really bad happened. The worst was the sunburn on Oma and the dirt on the clothes. And the oldest kidz of each family had a few MELTDOWNS
- I have a dryer - that not only works but has different heat settings and looks like it may be younger than me. I wish to make note that it was not a requirement of attending however, my oldest brother and his father in law fixed up this dryer for me and this was a day when there were a few people around to help out. Dad and middle bro lugging the old dryer.
- My washing machine is no longer hooked to the laundry tub sink - brand new taps and pipes. As stated under number 2, however since the boyz had the dryer out, i asked them to look at the washer and a group consultation, two trips to Canadian Tire and Don's house, i have new taps and pipes and things are beautiful! Thank you boyz
- My house is cleaner than on Friday night. But my fridge is full of food - anyone want to come for dinner?
- Although the little gurl looked ill when she got up, Oma stayed home from church with her and she looked like a different child when we got home. She did not slow down at all and yes, it was her clothes that required demudding. - however one of the big gurlz clothing may be irreparable.
- Oh and the shirt of little gurl that was almost ruined at her dad's looks good as new. I have not the patience to scrub and scrub, but I asked my mom and she fixed it up good.
- Finally - they are asleep and I am able to catch up on the news.
This week is nasty week as Monday and Wednesday are ballet and Thursday I am in Mississauga for training and I have a number of projects at work to wind up. Please get healthy gurlz.
And now for some pictures of a diva in the making!
Soaking the tired and dirty feet, very carefully. The little gurl got in on the action too, but the camera had been put away. Isn't she beautiful?