Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One package in


My June Robyn's Nest club came and the pattern and yarn are loved (stitch markers already in play). I have other yarn that will become the sock pattern - thinking first pair for summer of socks and the yarn will become a cowl, (I think). The yarn is Alexandrite in 100% worsted wool, dyed by Biscotte & Cie and the colours belong on my neck and not my feet.
Robyn also sent a Canada pencil and sucker, and a lovely cocoa tea.
Just what I needed after a wearying dreary day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Miss Me said...

lovely colour! and how perfect is it getting canada stuff during npsw? (national public service week for any of you who unlike sharon and i, aren't civil servants. ; ) )

Montreal Mama said...

ps - the tag says 100g but it's really 130g! You get more bang for your buck!!!