1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Besides needles and yarn? A crochet hook.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
I try too take a current project and a new one to start. Small ones generally, ie socks, hat purse, but if the current one is a blanket or sweater, then that comes too.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I haven't gone many places, but I love Holland in the Spring.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
As a reference manual, The Big Book of Knitting. In general, I can't say I have a specific favourite, but would like a sock book.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I have only listened to Insubordiknit on the computer. I don't have an ipod or MP3 player.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
Depends on how bad it is. If it will bug me, it will be frogged. The project may never be finished though.
8. Where is the most unusual spot you've ever knit?
While in the driver's seat of my car, waiting for motionless traffic.