Are you a patient person?
Generally speaking I am, with some exceptions (8:00 am on a school day, when we are late, at stupid people..)
I am patiently.... waiting for some mail.
1. prize from WWCS - i heard it went in the mail at the beginning of January, but currently unaccounted for.
2. part of my Hot Cocoa Swap gift - I ordered it as soon as I could and paid as soon as I knew, but I don't think it was soon enough.
3. malabrigo - 2 sets of destash lots.. one only mailed 2 days ago, but the other was at least 4 days ago.
4. Robyn's Nest Sock club for January - i have resolutely stood firm in not ordering the February, but I still want my January soon. (nothing against the club, but I have WAY too many skeins of yarn.
5. something else. can't even remember what at this point, but well, you can bet the bills find their way here right on time!!!
That isn't as bad as I though, but still seems to be a long time.
On another mailing front, I'm guessing I wasn't selected for the Socks that Rock club cause I see people getting theirs, and well I never was sent a bill... at least I don't have to gripe over that unknitted yarn.
Looking at that list, I feel guilty for complaining, but sometimes...