Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year to all!

We are home and well (for now).
Snow has covered the ground and my sister dropped by for a visit from Vancouver.
I finished little gurlz socks on Sunday the 30th, and she wore them for 24 hours after.
The scarf is on its last foot or so and an afghan has been commissioned by baby sis.
A parcel awaits me at the post office - was home to late today to go get.
We were spoiled and spoiled others and had lots of food.
Now it is time for back to business and routine.
Must shop for a washer, a carpet and shoes; and visit the eye doctor for big gurl.

Arrgghh
(as I type this my head is rhyming it to 'twas the night before Christmas')
Pictures will be posted as soon as I can and a list of projects that will be completed this year (I hope).
TTFN!!

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL!

All the best in 2008!

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Happy New Year!
Sounds like little gurl loved those socks. :o)
Best wishes.

Heather said...

Missed you will start on some socks myself...do you do it on double points or in the round?
H