1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?
I like using dpn with a needle point thing on one end. The longer needles are just well too long and I don't have any short ones yet.
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try?
I have bernat handicrafter cotton from the original inception time. I don't really like it as it is the sport weight and takes forever to knit up. My sp11 sent me some lovely stuff that has been lost in the house somewhere. I'm game to try almost anything.
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?
My kitchen is complemented with RED. the kitchen appliances red. I love it.
My bathroom has green accents - paler, like that spanish/mexican green.
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?
I always say blue green, but I am getting quite the assortment of blue/greens. i'd like to try some greys/light blacks out for accessory knitting.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?
I enjoy winter, but I love Spring and Autumn.
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?
A good cup of something hot (tea/coffee/cocoa - depending on time of day) and a treat - either sweet or salty. If that doesn't work, I go hardcore and add some alcohol in the mix. (haven't had to go that far lately)
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?
See above, but the most favourite way - a real chocolate something.
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?
All the above in both caffeinated and decaf.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?
I'd go on a cruise with family - likely the Disney one, cause there are so many kids. I'd enjoy myself and them.
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?
I am allergic to flowery perfumes and scents. Usually apple/cinnamon or harvest spice type ones are okay, but most of the others get my eyes running.