Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Coffee Topic #?

What would be the perfect vacation during the Winter Season? Would rather you head to the beach, to escape all the cold weather or want to pack your ski's and head to the mountains. You tell us what vacation you prefer during the Winter Season.
I honestly don't know. I've never really had a winter season vacation, but I think a week at a resort specializing in all those wintry fun sports would be great. Something to entertain the kids, but also to have adult time. I don't really feel the need to escape the cold weather by going somewhere warm - would much rather be in a winter wonderland. Skiing, skating, tobogganing and other snow fun.

update- little gurl is better (after politely throwing up on the kitchen floor rather then my bed) and tomorrow will be back to work. Of course, the washing machine has died. Full of water and wet laundry. Happy holidays - oh and all my Christmas parcels that required mailing have left the building!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sharon, sorry to read your laundry machine has gone kaput! Congratulations on getting all your xmas parcels out -I was at the post myself earlier today (not for xmas parcels) and things were still crazy there. As for me, A winter holiday would be great for outdoor adventure - either the winter route of skiing, skating and showshoeing or flee to hawaii and do some adventuring there :D Course, I live in the desert, so I'm spending the winter hiking in the low desert areas that are much nicer to visit this time of year. Happy holidays to you and your family, thanks for coming by my blog and commenting on my SOS!