Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Coffee Topic

For many people, Winter is a time of cold weather and snow - and many fun outdoor activities that can only be enjoyed during those times! What's YOUR favorite activity in Winter, and is it even outdoors??
I love to get outside with the gurlz and just be in the snow - building something, wrestling, sledding, pretty much anything. And then to come inside once you've reached that point of total cold and (really need to pee) to make a hot drink - cocoa or coffee with yummy cookies. Oh yeah.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sharon

thought I would stop by and say hello- "Hello".
Thanks for hitting my blog. I answered you there.

I played in the snow with my kids when they were younger - snowball fights, snowmen, sledding and skating. Now it's the grandchildren that I watch romp in the white stuff - when we get some.
Laura

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Hello...
wish that we had some snow here this year...i think that the boys would like that.
:o)my faves as a child were ice skating, building snow forts, making snow angels...

Jen said...

Hi Sharon! I fixed my blog thanks to your comment - I was having weird loading issues at work, too, but thought it was either the internet or my program's fault. Anyway, because of you I was able to look in my error messages, find it and fix it! So you can come back if you want, and see my banner again!

:) Thanks so much! Really seriously!!! ~Jen