Monday, October 15, 2007

Weeklong Absence

I am sorry I have not been here.
Actually that is not true, I have been here, but my #*&$%^&%$$$#$#% computer has not.
It is now fixed but lovely patterns and pictures and emails and links and...
You name it, it has departed for the nether land of computer world.
Arrgghh.
Knitting has been good - I am 1/3 of the way into hint 2 of the Secret of the Stole, 2/3 of the way through a pair of Fetchings and well, let's just say I have 3 separate socks on the needles, two of which have been to the frogpond and Firestarters, that will be visiting the frogpond.
I need to find my sites and my background settings and my brain and my ...
We are well and breathing, if not slightly stressed.
Does anyone know what website it was that gave a Nunavit windows setting?

No comments: