Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Whole DIET thing

..I quit.
the food diet, the yarn diet, the project diet, the shopping diet, the spending money diet, the friend diet, the ....
about the only diet I'm not in the mood to quit at this time is the MAN diet.
I do have an interesting 'standing' offer that I'm not sure how to 'take' but that one has been in the I'm really curious and just one little kiss can't hurt can it? thought process for some time now. still not really tempted to quit my Man diet though.
therefore, I will not make anymore rash promises I cannot keep. but i will try to be in control of something, so ...
... I will continue to make my own coffee my way.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm coming to the belief that diets are truly psychologically damaging. They set you up for failure. So chuck 'em. Just live the best you can and everything will turn out OK.

Anonymous said...

You are totally cracking me up! ;-) Hope the man diet works out though ;-)

Miss Me said...

good girl! enjoy things - you'll be happier that way... man diet? hmmm.... that all depends. ; )

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Tee-hee...You sound just like my friend Robin.
:o)
Right on, make that coffee!

Montreal Mama said...

I hate diets too.

That's why, to lose 25 lbs back in 2005 before my wedding. (Took me from March - September), I did a 'lifestyle change'. All I did was change white flour for whole wheat and eliminate as much sugar as possible. (Glycemic Index Diet)....

It worked! I plan to do it again after baby number 2 :)

Crystal said...

Okay, did you steal my list of diets? Seriously, I think I am trying all of those diets too, or was, I just decided the food diet is not working out, so instead I have been forcing myself to get up extra early and work out longer. It's only been a week, I got up three times. Good luck funny lady!

Unknown said...

I don't want anymore rascals lady. Stick to the man diet....the rest who cares. :-)
Love ya!