Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Fling Topic

Browse around some of the other blogs of participants, and find one person who enjoys a similar roast coffee to you - share something interesting about them that you find on THEIR blog, and tell us what you've been working on knitting or crochet-wise this week!

Chris C - she has a gorgeous WICKED - in my favourite yarn of (the moment) She likes the mellow roast better than the bold, but very close to my likes.
Katie B - my first swap spoiler ever and we love the same coffee.

I have just finished strip 2 of 4 on my sister's Malabrigo afghan - pattern based on this. I have 10 skeins of Emerald Blue and have used just under 5. That means I might have a little left over for Koolhaas 2. (mindless knitting is Monica from Knitty)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

halfasses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

sorry it's mel red

Heather said...

Can not wait to see the blanket!