Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Fling Topic 2

Since some of us are beginning to see glimpse of Spring, while others are still getting snow have you changed what projects are working on?
not really - I want to finish up a variety of WIPs and UFOs, but I did cast on Monica (tank top from knitty) for my daughter that has been queued for at least 9 months.
Have you put away the hats, scarfs and mittens, and brought out the cute tank top sweater projects and lacy wraps?
yes - the winter clothes are away, but I am knitting whatever suits my fancy and it appears it may be socks.
Have you changed yarn to something more lighter and cooler, not so heavy and bulky?
what I am buying is lighter weight as there is so much lovely summery stuff out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Spring!

Ragan Knits etc... said...

We have put up the heavy winter wear...all except the coats which are still taunting me from the coat rack. I suppose I should put them up too. Nah, maybe later...coffee first.