Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy New Year! and February...

I haven't been around in a couple of months.
You likely noticed. I've been lurking and ravelrying, just not blogging.
I've also been knitting. I have a slew of FO's - even blocked ones.
They may make it up in pictures.
It will likely take me a while.

Just a moment while I go look:
This is my little Diva showing off her Blythe and 'our' neck wrap, based on this pattern.
This it my big Diva showing off her Monica. It was modified to be less ruffly cause of the way I knit it - another will be made with the correct ruffle.
And here is the big Diva of the household modelling her coordinating Grasshopper scarf and head wrap.
You can also link here for my other photos.
I have been successful in my yarn diet - to date only 5 skeins bought since the end of June.
I have made myself a promise that I must finish the February Lady's Sweater, at least two sock yarn projects and one more sweater sized item before I can buy anything else. Argh.
But I have had more money for, well, paying the bills.
And yes, the renovations are done for now. But my bathroom is a disaster.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay! You're back! Me too, kinda...

Miss Me said...

glad you're back! i was starting to wonder what had happened to you...

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Glad you have been able to finish the renovations.

Heather said...

Welcme Back Love the FO!
Girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

You have been busy!!! Glad that I am back in time for your return!!!
Hurray for good timing!