Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Linky and just a little note

Okay - go here to see the sweetest seasonal stitch markers ever.

I am doing well - have finished my socks for me and have recuperated from flooding hell as my bro's and parents arrived to help with the front yard, shed and porch roof.
The renovations are scheduled to be done this year sometime....but primer has been put up.
We've already had snowstorms and negative Celsius weather and the drive home that took an hour, so we are well into the winter weather - however it is not yet winter and most of the snow is melting (come on snow melt).
I hope to return to regularly scheduled blogging with pictures after I buy myself a camera that works...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you! And I'm glad the house repairs are going well. That's really stressful and it sounds like you're managing it OK.

Ragan Knits etc... said...

Happy Birthday!

Batty said...

Hope the renovations are going well! They're a pain in the butt, but then the house is so nice afterwards.

Heather said...

Wow lot of stress can not wait to see the pics!
Happy Holidays!