It's been a long while since I blogged.
I've still been lurking and occasionally commenting on my favourite places : my federal e'ee pal; one of my favourite yarnies; another lovely Canadian; a famous Canadian; a few from over the pond; great designer and this one or even this one; or how about Robyn and and of course Ravelry.
And raising two lovely girls is never easy. Little one is now in JK and learning daily - today she pretended to read Geronimo Stilton and almost convinced me. And big one has lost her 8th or 10th tooth and goes through clothes like there is no tomorrow.
I've knitted a bit - and frogged alot. I hope to get some pictures up on here and ravelry soon. My current favourite designer is Ysolda Teague as I have more of her patterns completed than anything else.
My goal is to clean up my UFO's and not buy more yarn for a while.
My known UFO's are:
1. Curlicue for big girl in rainbow colours - on #5 (2nd time for this one) of 15 wedges.
2. Wedgette - frogged twice now, but currently awaiting a waistline, bodice and sleeves.
3. replacement fingerless mitt for Mom - she lost one
4. Crocheted Daisy purse - for little girl just needs seaming, lining and handles.
5. Gray Farmer's Market Cardi - will be frogged. Eek - was on the sleeves, but not liking how it is working up.
6. Bulky sweater for me - one sleeve is started.
7. Owls sweater for me - need to redo the neckline and the underarms.
8. Bunny cozies
Those were off the top of my head. I have been spending much of January with fall/winter cleaning and purging - the bathroom and my bedroom need work yet and the never ending mess of the toy room leaves a lot to be desired.
And once they are done, it will be time to file my taxes and yes - renovate - the bathroom of last April's post has waited long enough and needs to be done.
It will, someday.
So Hi to you!