Thursday, June 28, 2007

You WANT To SLEEP?

So last night I went to bed before 10:00 pm. I was tired and feeling like I needed to sleep, so off to bed I went. At 10:30 pm I was doing dishes, scrubbing the counter, organizing the bathroom, picking up toys and well, not sleeping. I couldn't. I laid down to sleep and then my head said.. but there is this to do and that to do and your throat is sore and maybe some drugs and...
Needless to say, the bathroom and kitchen were clean when I got up this morning.
My Aunt and Uncle came down and it was a wonderful, busy day. We went paddle boating - rented the boat for an hour and the big gurl was done in 15-20 minutes. Oh well, they had biked some 40 + km so they were tired.
Pizza mmm and beer MMMM. lovely to enjoy with adults.
Allergy shot - not so mmmm especially since there are 4 in total - 1 every seven days. yuck. Started feeling the effects about 3 hours after. May be trying to go to bed really early tonight. *what tax return for the church* I'll get to it yet.
I had time to knit on the sock. My mother may get this pair.
Well, that's all I'm inspired to write about today. Must go find some drugs and maybe figure out what needs to be done on this return. We'll see.

No comments: